Copyright © 2015 Leslie Hanthorne, Mourne Mountain Photography, Portadown, Northern Ireland
James Hamilton, the Second Earl of Clanbrassil built Foley’s Bridge in
1787 in honour of his wife Grace Foley. The Earl liked to drive about his estate in his horse and carriage. Therefore nice drives were created so that the Earl could show off his estate to anybody visiting him or the family.
tollymore forest park codownautumn